Read before you Buy
Since you are using Lucky Mario Information Services (referred to herein as “LMIS”, "we," "us," and "our"), you understand and comply with the following terms of its use.
LMIS provides Market’s Information only (Financial Market Price Quote and Financial News), not Investment Advice or Analysis. You need to understand that investment is risky and you need independent advice in addition to Market Information you get from LMIS.
You are required to register your own username (a valid email address) and password. You are solely responsible for your username and password.
LMIS owns the copyright to all proprietary information in our service platform. You cannot resell or distribute on gratuitously. If you want to excerpt, redistribute, reproduce, etc for other parties' use, permission from LMIS is required.
For external websites linkage, i.e. links to other sites, are provided for your convenience only and have been developed independently of LMIS. LMIS cannot vouch for their accuracy, authenticity, or completeness of their website content or functionality of your risk. LMIS cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages incurred, directly or indirectly, due to such linkage.
LMIS does not take any responsibility for any loss or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the LMIS site and the information contained herein. The information contained in LMIS is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a solicitation by us for the purchase or sale of any investment products.
By registered with LMIS, you agree with our right to change its service fee and charge rate without your consent. LMIS will not change the terms and fee of your paid service fee and our committed service. Any change to the service fee and charge rate, you will be notified by email.
Lucky Mario Information Service Limited (Cyprus) has authorized the following companies to operate the payment process and service delivery on specific regions:
- Lucky Mario Information Solutions Limited (Hong Kong)
- Lucky Mario Information Solutions Limited (Taiwan)
- Lucky Mario Information Solutions PTE Limited (Singapore)
- Lucky Mario Information Solutions PTY Limited (Australia)
- Lucky Mario Information Solutions Limited (United Kingdom)
- Lucky Mario Information Service Limited (Korea)
The service you paid in LMIS is counted as a number of credit, and credit balance you have. Every credit is equal to every real-time financial market product’s price quote we streamed to the service platform or you login.
You will receive an invoice every time you bought the service from LMIS. You will receive statement as weekly basis. You can have the breakdown number of how many credit you bought and spent on the real-time financial market product’s price quote.
Upon the commencement of your paid service, your credit card will be charged the applicable service fee plus applicable taxes and paid service will commence.
Prior to you login and activate the service, you can cancel the paid service via contacting our global customer services (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 working days and you will have full payment refund. If you want to cancel the paid service after 30 working days, you will NOT receive any refund or reimbursement of paid service fee in most of the situation, unless you provided a strong justification and approved by global customer service team.
LMIS has no automated renew policy, you have to pay for the new service to continue the service after the previous paid service is ended or consumed. you can purchase the service anytime or the previous paid service is not ended or consumed, LMIS will accumulate the paid service on top of the existing service you bought.
You cannot republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the Services to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner, without our prior written permission. Modification of the content or use of the content for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights, and can subject to your legal liability.
You also agree that at all times will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with use of the Services and the content made available therein;
- Be responsible for all statements made and acts or omissions that occur on your account while your password is being used;
- Maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Your expressly agree that under no circumstances is LMIS responsible, nor will LMIS be liable for, any User-Generated Content or for any loss or damage of any kind, that arises or results from such User-Generated Content posted on any of its websites, or any comment deleted by LMIS or its agents from any of its websites.
Limitation of Liability
LMIS and its affiliates, are only responsible for your lost under the Service Contract terms such as market information service is not available under system failure. For all third parties’ lost due to Service cannot be deliver under the Subscription Contract Terms, LMIS will not take any responsibility.
LMIS and its affiliates, are only responsible for indemnification due to Service cannot be deliver under the Subscription Contract Terms such as market information service is not available under system failure. The possible maximum indemnification is only up to the full payment of the user’s paid subscription fee.
When your paid service has finished, LMIS will not re-charge to continue the service without your agreement. you may terminate your account, username, any associated email address, and access to the Services by submitting such termination request to us.
- The information presented in our website and platform is drawn from sources believed to be reliable, however, the accuracy or completeness of this information is not guaranteed.
- LMIS will not take any liabilities whatsoever for any loss resulting from the use of our website and platform, or other services or its content.
- LMIS's website and platform do not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any investment product. LMIS's publications are not designed to counsel individual investors; those seeking specific investment advice should consider a qualified investment professional.